The ASSOCIATION FOR SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS INNOVATION AND QUALITY - BASIQ, was founded according to Government Ordinance no. 26/2000 on associations and foundations under the judgment dated 02.28.2014, the court date, Sector 2, Bucharest/ Romania.
To achieve its objectives BASIQ proposes the following activities:
- Research, Development and Innovation projects' design;
- Business and Management consulting;
- Market Research and Surveys;
- Education and professional training;
- Organizing and attending scientific events (conferences, colloquia, symposia, seminars, public debates, camps, summer schools etc);
- Development, publication and distribution of books, periodicals, software, leaflets, posters, brochures and other informational materials;
- Foundation of resource centers, databases, collections, libraries;
Development, promotion and adoption of professional standards and codes of conduct;
Monitoring and support of public authorities through specific advocacy procedures;
Development of direct economic activities in order to generate funds, according to its goals;
Other activities that contribute to the goal of the Association and which do not contradict public order.